5 Feel Good Things

A mostrar 20161007_073218.jpg

 The weather has been rather melancholic latelly, and I have found myself felling a litlle blue more often than not, so to lift myself up and hopefully you too, I've come up with a handfull off things that never fail to make me feel good.
  1. Organization: there's nothing like having the space around me, as well as my head organized, when, outside everything is a mess.
  2. Exercise: to be honest when my head is crowded with negative thoughs and i'm surrounded with bad energy where I'm at the moment, all i genuinely want to do is run, go for a jog more precisely, its the best way i've found so far to clear up and calm down, working out as most people probably know by now is a accurate way to boost your mood;
  3. Entertainment: sometimes you can't simply wipe away the grey, so to keep your mind busy with something else  you may love to lay back on entertainment, a good movie, book and music can really completly transform your mood
  4. Tasty Food: treat your stomach, treat yourself!! dont know about you but I get super moody when hungry, so I like to take my time and be kind to my insides, hot chocolate is everybodys stable, spice it up with some black pepper or cinnamon if your not into hot hotness; try to listen to your body, people usualy crave diferrent things when there feeling down and stay as healthy as possible
  5. Self Care: put on a face and hair mask, run a warm bath, paint your nails, do what you need to do to take care of your phisical body, it could be as simple as applying body butter.

Aslo!!! think it's important to say that feeling this way during this time of the year is completly normal, science! trust me!
Have you been dealing with these blues if so, how? Do you have any tips to share?
Also what's your favourite pick me up snack?
xo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário